Friday, December 16, 2011

KRITTSO's Introduction

     Yey! This blog site is my third already. It seems like having three editions. I hope that I will still be able to blog in these three blogsites regularly. I wanna give a brief background about the three existing blog sites that I have. 

Background of My Blogsites     

1. molatedate

molatedate.blogspot.com

     This blogsite is about the "Date World of Two Uncommitted People" as was stated in the title. It's about me and my special/close friend (hindi pa kasi kami.. haha) which is Ahcom. We usually go out at least once a week, and this blogsite is where I share anything about him, us, and our date experience.

2. destinysbackdoor

destinysbackdoor.blogspot.com

     "It's All About Me." As stated in the title, this is where I share anything about me. As much as possible, I'm sharing my daily experience, highlighting the significant events. So that's it.

3. destinyskrittsonetwork

destinyskrittsonetwork.blogspot.com
          
     Finally, just to give you a brief background, this blogsite's main theme is about giving information. I might include my thoughts, reports in school, homework, tips, anything that pops in my mind, and the like.

Conceptualization

     I conceptualized making this new blogsite while making the "Chunghop Universal Remote Code" blog. I think that I should put that kind of post in a different blogsite. So here it is, my third blogsite. 

Coinage

www.thesaurus.com/browse/information

     I've thought about what name to use for the address link. I want to put "DESTINY" again as it points to me. First key word that popped in my mind is "information." I searched for its synonymous words in the internet. Thanks to thesaurus.com and I got what I'm looking for. I included all the details that I would like to post in this site and POOF! I got the name KRITTSO. It is an abbreviation for Destiny's:

                                       K-nowledge
                                       R-eports
                                       I-nformation
                                       T-houghts
                                       T-ips
                                       S-coops; and
                                       O-thers

     Then, network came from the synonymous word of information also. Other names for the address also popped in my mind like destinysinfonetwork, destinysinformationnetwork, and krittso, but then, destinyskrittsonetwork succeeded in my mind.

     So that's all for now, and thanks for reading. Read also next time. ^_^

-12/16/11-

No comments:

Post a Comment