Saturday, December 17, 2011

Simple Plan Live in Manila 2012: "Get Your Heart On! "

     I've found out through a commercial (ABS-CBN) a while ago that the Simple Plan will be here in the Philippines as part of their World Tour Concert promoting their studio album, "Get Your Heart On!" I've searched the Internet, and found the following details:

"Get Your Heart On!" Tour Poster


Title: Get Your Heart On! Simple Plan Live In Manila
Venue: Smart Araneta Coliseum
Event Date/Time: January 12, 2012 | Thursday at 8:00PM
Ticket Price: (based from ticketnet)


Seat LocationPrice
PATRON VIP (Reserved Seating)4770
PATRON (Reserved Seating)3710
LOWER BOX (Reserved Seating)3180
UPPER BOX A (Reserved Seating)2120
UPPER BOX B1060
GENERAL ADMISSION530


     Maybe you've noticed that the price from the poster is different from the real price, I think it's because ticketnet's price is the one with reserved seats, or maybe with tax (not sure though), more likely of the final price. For more information and ticket reservation, visit www.ticketnet.com.ph.


My Thoughts: 


     I really like the Simple Plan even before (nung bata pa ako). Their songs have very pleasing and easy to recall tunes. I also like them because many of their songs are used as part of soundtracks for movies. They popularized songs like "Perfect", "Welcome to My Life", "I'm Just a Kid", "Addicted", "Untitled", "Shut Up", and "Save You." Their latest single is "Jetlag." Below are the lyrics of their songs:


Perfect

'Cause we lost it all
Nothin' lasts forever
I'm sorry I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late
And we can't go back
I'm sorry I can't be perfect


Welcome to My Life

No you don't know what its like 
When nothing feels alright 
You don't know what its like to be like me 
To be hurt 
To feel lost 
To be left out in the dark 
To be kicked when you're down 
To feel like you've been pushed around 
To be on the edge of breaking down 
And no one's there to save you 
No you don't know what its like 
Welcome to my life

I'm Just A Kid

I'm just a kid
And life is a nightmare
I'm just a kid
I know that it's not fair
Nobody cares 'cause I'm alone 
And the world is 
Having more fun then me
Tonight

Addicted

I'm tryin' to forget that
I'm addicted to you
But I want it
And I need it
I'm addicted to you
Now it's over
Can't forget what you said
And I never
Wanna do this again
Heartbreaker (2x)

Shut Up

So shut up, shut up, shut up
Don't wanna hear it
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my way
Step up, step up, step up
You'll never stop me
Nothing you say today
Is gonna bring me down


Save You

Sometimes I wish I could save you
And there're so many things that I want you to know
I won't give up till it's over
If it takes you forever I want you to know


Jetlag


You say good morning
When it's midnight
Going out of my head
Alone in this bed
I wake up to your sunset
And it's driving me mad
I miss you so bad
And my heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged
Heart, heart, heart is so jetlagged (2x)


     I was so hyped when I watched the TVC. It's because they are my favorite band. Even my siblings (especially my little brother) likes them also. Their songs are a must-have in our mp3s. Bad thing, I can't watch their concert because it's expensive. I don't save money just for a concert ticket even if they are my favorite. It will be a great pleasure if someone will  sponsor/treat me for the concert ticket. But, I remember that I have a class on that day, so I still can't watch. haha.

     Moving on, I think that there is something great in their concert, and that is the date. It's 1/2/12. It's like 1212. Nothing, I just noticed it. haha... Till then, bow! ^_^




-12/17/11-

No comments:

Post a Comment